Almost there: please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
The Institute for the Psychology of Eating presents....
FREE LIVE WEBINAR
LAUNCH AN EXCITING NEW CAREER HELPING OTHERS WITH FOOD, BODY, WEIGHT AND MORE!
at 3pm Pacific, 6pm Eastern
Here is what we’ll cover:
- Why our current solutions to the challenges we face with food don’t work, and the powerful new strategies that can finally help us break free
- Practical tools and tips you can use right away with yourself and your clients
- A potent formula that can transform you, your body, and your relationship with food
- A comprehensive case study that demonstrates the power of this work in a real and practical way
- The key details of our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training and how it’s delivered
- Curriculum highlights of the Training including, weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating, endless dieting, digestion, fatigue, mood , immunity and more
- The opportunities for you as an Eating Psychology Coach - how you can start a whole new career OR use this training to augment your already existing health practice
- And we’ll have plenty of time for question and answer
Our Professional Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is the most comprehensive, innovative and inspiring educational experience in eating psychology you can find. It features a powerful curriculum delivered in an online distance-learning program that you can take from anywhere in the world. Graduates are certified as Eating Psychology Coaches and receive a life-changing professional training. As a student in our groundbreaking program, you’ll come away with a strong skill-set and the confidence to work with the most important eating concerns of our times – weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, digestion, fatigue, immunity, mood and much more. And, you’ll be part of a new movement that’s forever changing the way the world understands eating and nutrition.
250+ Hour Training
Our training features two powerful and important new fields – Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition. These provide an unprecedented foundation that positions you to serve clients like never before. The training is delivered via an easy-to-use multimedia platform that features videos, audios, slideshows, handouts, notes, protocols, live teleclasses, recommended readings, online forums, and an optional live event. Students enjoy cutting edge information along with a sense of community with like-minded and like-hearted others. We believe this is the way school should be – practical, authentic, inspiring, transformational and fun.
Take this training with you wherever you go. Whether you’re traveling, have a full-time career, are a busy parent, or you’re in a life transition, the Training is designed to easily fit your lifestyle. You can access the material on your computer, tablet, or smart phone. All you need is an internet connection! We’ve created a user-friendly online experience that makes learning effortless and enjoyable. This is the way to study and advance your career – in your own time, and at your own convenience.
Study From Anywhere
in the World
Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is designed for you to learn from anywhere around the globe. We have a committed and inspired international student body. Our graduates have come from North America, Asia, Australia, Iceland, Sweden, Romania, England, South America, Europe, Central America, Scandinavia, Russia, New Zealand and more. And because the work we teach is so cutting edge, our students have a unique position in the marketplace, and many have established virtual practices serving clients internationally.
A Unique Combination of
Nutrition and Psychology
Revolutionize the way you view eating, body image, and nourishment! The Institute’s groundbreaking combination of eating psychology and nutrition are all firmly anchored in clinical experience, timeless wisdom and mind body science. You won’t find a curriculum like this anywhere else! Our students love the natural blend of psychology and science. And your clients will benefit from an approach that’s results-oriented and in true alignment with all the dimensions of who we are as eaters – body, mind, heart, and soul.
A Deep and Practical Understanding of Eating Psychology for Everyone
Are you ready for a groundbreaking approach? The Institute has originated the important new field of Dynamic Eating Psychology. It’s a positive, generous, and life affirming view of our relationship with food. It sees all of our eating concerns as powerful opportunities for growth and transformation. Though Dynamic Eating Psychology is applicable to those with eating disorders, it’s designed as an eating psychology for everyone. It addresses the vast number of people who face challenges with weight, body image, overeating, binge eating, emotional eating and much more. When it comes to working with the most important concerns we face with food, Dynamic Eating Psychology is a game changer.
Be at the Cutting Edge with
Mind Body Nutrition
The Institute has originated yet another important new field – Mind Body Nutrition. This is an exciting and timely new approach that provides the missing ingredient to nutrition. What we eat is half of the story of good nutrition. The other half of the story is who we are as eaters. Mind Body Nutrition is the psychophysiology of how our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, levels of stress and relaxation, our personal story and more profoundly impact our digestion, assimilation, calorie burning, and nutritional status. Our training provides a profound understanding of the breakthrough Mind Body Nutrition techniques that takes effectiveness with clients to a whole new place.
Enjoy a Teaching Style that’s
Inspiring and Results Oriented
Marc David has been teaching this unique body of work for over 30 years, and his approach incorporates insights, connections, tools and strategies that work. Learn from powerful case studies, clear science, provocative ideas, and practical coaching and counseling distinctions that deliver. Far too many nutrition and coaching trainings are dry and uninspired. The good news is, in the Eating Psychology Coach Training you’ll experience a style of learning that’s information-rich, skills-intensive, full of wisdom, depth, and caring, and personally transformative. We’re confident that you’re in for a memorable, once-in-a-lifetime learning experience.
Learn from an eclectic and highly informative collection of books written by some of the most respected leaders in the health and personal growth fields. The optional reading list is a great support for the learning process and is designed to truly deepen you into both experiential and didactic learning. We also provide suggested introspective exercises based upon these books to help facilitate personal development, while honing your professional skills.
All Audio Files & Handouts
are Yours to Keep for Life
Review our powerful, transformative content anytime and anywhere. Audio files and handouts are easily downloadable and yours to keep for life. Come back to material you want to spend extra time with, and go deeper into the learning experience for years to come. The amazing material makes every listening experience an opportunity for professional and personal growth. Many of our students share that they re-listen to classes whenever they need a refresher or extra inspiration.
One of our top priorities is that students feel supported and connected in the learning process. Because everyone begins and ends the training at the same time, a wonderful sense of community is created. Lifetime relationships are made, professional alliances are forged, and students feel part of something greater. You’ll find our staff to be responsive and caring. Our optional private online forums for students are monitored by IPE staff who have gone through the training. They provide a high level of professionalism and insight. The sense of tribe that students experience is a well-loved part of this training.
Grow a Lucrative Career
with Flexibility and Freedom
Launch an Eating Psychology coaching practice, work with clients in person or online, and do the kind of work where you can truly contribute and make a big difference in the lives of others. We live in a time where meaningful work is so important. Experience a career where you can be of real service while earning a rewarding income. Eating Psychology Coaches can earn anywhere from $75 – $250 an hour in private practice. And career choices are endless. Our graduates work one-on-one and with groups; they teach; they work in clinics and health facilities; they build online businesses; they focus on a wide variety of different specialties, and so much more.
Enjoy a Competitive Edge in the Market with a Unique Certification
As an Eating Psychology Coach, you’ll have a unique set of skills that so many people are hungry for and are fascinated by. People are tired of the same old messages that don’t work. Our training helps you stand out in a highly competitive marketplace. We’re the only school in the world that’s training practitioners in an eating psychology for everyone. You’ll be positioned at the leading edge in this new body of knowledge and you’ll have the confidence to know that you’re doing groundbreaking work that sets you apart in a crowded marketplace.
Powerfully Tap into Your Gifts as a Healing Professional
It’s a beautiful and rare feeling to know that we’re accessing our deepest inborn gifts and giving them to the world. We’d love for you to have that experience. Unlike other trainings, we don’t take a “cookie cutter” approach. We want you to discover your unique style and talents as a helping professional. We’ve designed this training to bring out the best in you. We believe it’s time for each one of us to share our special gifts with the people who need them the most.
Develop Confidence to
Work with Clients
The Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training gives you the tools to transform knowledge into effective practice with clients. Confidence is everything when working with clients. When you receive a great education, the poise and self-assurance to work with clients naturally results. We take special care to teach the kinds of skills that will help you work with clients that others might consider difficult. With tools protocols, real case studies and demos, you’ll be poised for success.
Be Part of a New Movement in Health and Transformation
Walk away from outdated, disempowering approaches to health and nutrition and step into a positive and uplifting new movement of Mind Body Nutrition and Dynamic Eating Psychology. The world is ready for a whole new approach to nourishment. Eating Psychology is the future of nutrition, and that future is now! We’re committed to creating community and tribe throughout the Training that you can be supported by for years to come. It’s a great feeling to be at the forefront of a new movement that’s making a big difference in the lives of others.
Help Others While Transforming Your Own Relationship with Food
Overcome your own challenges around food, body image, or weight and use this experience to deliver compassionate, penetrating coaching to your clients. You don’t need to be perfect to help others – you simply need to have skill, care, and be one step ahead of your clients. You’ll discover how your own journey with food can be a powerful source of knowledge, giving you an edge with your clients. The Eating Psychology Coach Training is designed to help you address your own food and health concerns, while learning to be an effective and skillful practitioner.
Join an Exclusive
Network of Professionals
We love to help our graduates succeed. The Institute provides advanced trainings and offerings that you’ll be the first to know about. We have private support groups for alumni where you can ask for support, receive feedback, and network with other professionals. We also have an optional online directory that graduates can join for a small yearly fee. This is a great way to expose your work and your message to thousands of potential clients who are looking for support and guidance.
Be Part of the New
Generation of Healers
It’s time to bring effective counseling and coaching techniques out into the world to the people who need it most – those with weight loss and body image concerns, compulsive and overeating challenges, and anyone who experiences pain around their relationship with food. Millions of people are waiting to be helped in this way. Are you ready to be part of a whole new generation of helpers, healers, teachers, and counselors? Are you inspired to step up and serve others in a heartfelt and powerful way?
How The Training Works[su_import_svg]/images/svg/epcc-jumps-02-how-it-works.svg[/su_import_svg]
Exclusive Access to Our Distance Learning Website
Powerful Collection of Worksheets, Handouts and Protocols
Inspired Reading List
Downloadable Audio Files for All Classes
- When the program begins, you’ll be given access to the Distance Learning Program Website.
- The course materials are delivered in 7 Modules, which will be released once every 4-6 weeks.
- This Training is now by application only: Apply Here Now!
Each module has an introductory video that outlines the important concepts in that module, along with a series of voice-over slide show narrated by Marc David, Founder of the Institute. You’ll experience a style of teaching that’s uplifting and inspiring.
Module content can be watched online or downloaded as mp3 files onto your computer or mobile device. The material is yours to keep for life and to return to as needed. Each of the 7 modules contains approximately 20-30 hours of teaching.
A powerful collection of written notes, worksheets, highlights, protocols and more are also included in PDF form that you can download. And introspective exercises are provided to facilitate personal development while honing your professional skills.
Each section has a recommended reading list to support the learning process.
Short tests are due at the end of each module, and a final exam is required for graduation and certification.
All audio files and handouts are downloadable and yours to keep for life.
Included in the training are two live teleclasses each month with Marc David. All teleclasses are recorded for those who cannot attend. Teleclasses are 90 minutes and happen live at 1:00 PM or 6:00 PM EST.
Each student has the option to participate in our Peer Coaching Program where you can meet regularly with a fellow student to practice your coaching skills.
A comprehensive online forum lets students engage with each other and with IPE staff, and a private Facebook group creates professional networking opportunities.
A Foundational Nutrition Module.
A Business Coaching Module to help you launch your practice or expand your currently existing business.
Admission to a free live Conference.
Our Eating Psychology Curriculum[su_import_svg]/images/svg/epcc-jumps-04-curriculum.svg[/su_import_svg]
The Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is a unique and fascinating blend of eating psychology, holistic nutrition, mind-body science, coaching skills, body centered practices, cultural studies, transformational disciplines, business development, results driven protocols and practical techniques that provide a powerful foundation for life-long professional success in a nutrition and health career. We believe in an approach that’s grounded in the real world, while rooted in the best insights that science and psychology has to offer.
- In-depth study of today’s major eating challenges – weight, body image, overeating, binge-eating, chronic dieting
- In-depth study of the most common nutrition-linked health concerns – digestive issues, fatigue, immune challenges, mood concerns, depression and chronic pain
- Powerful case studies
- Engaging group discussion
- Insights, connections, and strategies that work
- A comprehensive mind/body/spirit approach
A unique and compelling look into the profound topic of weight loss through the lenses of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition. You’ll learn basic and advanced coaching and counseling techniques, along with an in depth series of maps and checklists that will shed a whole new light on working with this complex challenge. Some of the key highlights of this module include:
- Nutritional and metabolic factors influencing weight loss
- Masculine and feminine weight loss psychology
- Influence of stress and relaxation physiology on weight
- Bio-circadian nutrition and weight loss
- Working with social and cultural influences on body weight
- The importance of macro and micro-nutrient balance
- The metabolic power of pleasure, awareness and presence
- Neuropsychology, placebo science and weight loss
- Spiritual and soul dimensions of shape-shifting
- The power of story and core life challenges in weight concerns
- A deeper understanding of caloric science
- Working with body wisdom and intuition
- The hidden connection between weight, money and work
- Weight and menopause
- Shortcuts for creating breakthroughs with difficult clients
An original, fresh and results oriented approach to body image concerns that will give you the tools to help others see and experience their bodies in a more healthy and compassionate way. Using principles from Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition, you’ll learn the listening and coaching skills that will give you confidence to work with this important issue of our times. Some key highlights include:
- Understanding the origins of body image
- The deep connection between body image and sexuality
- Body image tools/distinctions for working with different age groups
- Family of origin and body image
- The influence of stress and relaxation physiology
- The hidden connection between movement and body image
- Working with embodiment practices
- Masculine and feminine distinctions in body image
- Navigating the influence of media and culture
- Yoga Psychology and body image
- The impact of PTSD on negative body image
- Healing and transforming body image with Archetypal Psychology
- The connection between pleasure, desire and body image
- The neuropsychology of presence and “loving what is”
- The special relationship between women, food and body image
Overeating, Binge Eating, Compulsive Eating
A truly holistic approach to overeating concerns based upon the core principles of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition. Help others achieve breakthroughs with compulsive and binge eating using easy-to-practice tools and techniques that promote a positive and nourishing relationship with food. Some of the key highlights of this module include:
- The practical psycho-biology of appetite
- The cephalic phase digestive response and binge eating
- The psycho-dynamics of control and willpower
- Pleasure chemistry and overeating
- Breakthroughs using nutrition-dense food strategies
- The powerful and hidden gift of compulsive eating concerns
- Moving beyond cognitive behavioral therapy
- Practical short-cuts for transforming compulsive eating
- The impact of stress and relaxation chemistry on overeating
- Using bio-circadian nutrition techniques for fast results
- The hidden connection between body image and overeating
- The powerful effects of macro-nutrient balance on binge eating
- How work and corporate culture impact overeating concerns
- The spiritual psychology of nourishment and deeper hungers
- The influence of life transitions on compulsive eating
Chronic dieting is a hidden contributor not only to emotional pain, but also to many health symptoms that are wrongly diagnosed and treated. Learn how to indentify and work with this powerful nutritional/emotional/lifestyle challenge using the principles of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition. Some key highlights of this module are:
- The potent effects of chronic dieting on nutritional status and health
- How chronic dieting impairs calorie burning capacity
- Chronic dieting as a hidden epidemic of the soul
- The special relationship between women and dieting
- The connection between chronic dieting and compulsive exercising
- Dieting, culture, and the media
- The secrets to creating a long term, sustainable diet strategy
- The influence of dieting on energy level and oxygen metabolism
- Confronting the false and outdated science of dieting
- The hidden effects of chronic dieting on digestive metabolism
- Working with complaints of “slow metabolism”
- Chronic dieting and the psychology of romantic relationships
- Using powerful languaging techniques to heal chronic dieting
- How to re-educate clients around caloric theory, dieting and weight
- Designing a diet approach that can truly transform your client
Energy and Fatigue
Lack of energy, and the desire for more of it is a powerful concern that grips a fantastic number of people across the globe. Unfortunately, many of our strategies to battle fatigue leave us exhausted and without a true and lasting source of greater vitality. Our Training will provide you with an integrative mind/body/heart/soul approach to this important health challenge. Some key highlights include:
- Mind Body Nutrition approaches to working with energy and fatigue
- Nutritional and metabolic influences on fatigue
- The hidden effects of food allergies and sensitivities on energy level
- Core life issues and their effects on energy level and fatigue
- Somatic Psychology skills for enhancing energy
- The healing power of story in chronic fatigue
- Breathing, oxygen and energy
- How key soul lessons impact our energy level and metabolism
- The influence of thought and beliefs on fatigue and energy
- The bio-emotional impact of work, purpose and mission on energy
- The potent connection between digestion and energy
- Stress chemistry and adrenal fatigue
- Simple and effective nutritional strategies for more energy
Digestive health has become a rare and precious commodity. Complaints of digestive distress, heartburn, bloating, and ongoing discomfort are some of the most commonly seen nutrition issues. Learn simple and effective strategies from Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition for increasing digestive power and function. Key highlights from this module include:
- The impact of stress physiology on digestion and assimilation
- The enteric nervous system – the brain in the belly
- Digestive status as a barometer for personal empowerment
- The emotional psychology of the digestive system
- Simple and effective protocols for common digestive complaints
- The importance of the gastrointestinal immune system
- The influence of food allergies on digestive health
- Cultural speed and its impact on digestion
- Digestion of food as a metaphor for digestion of life experiences
- The hidden connection between sexual abuse and digestive health
- How fear, judgment and self criticism diminish digestive metabolism
- Breathing, oxygen, the relaxation response and digestion
- Quick and easy strategies for working with GERD (heartburn)
- Digestion, gut wisdom and body wisdom
- Important distinctions from Ayurveda and Chinese Medicine
Working with mood and depression is an important part of every nutrition and health coaching practice. Fluctuations in mood teach us powerful life lessons, while calling our attention to key metabolic and lifestyle changes that are asking to be made. Our Training features Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition approaches that are practical, holistic and effective. Highlights include:
- The influence of stress physiology and stress psychology on mood
- Key nutritional deficiencies and excesses associated with mood
- Brain physiology basics for understanding mood fluctuations
- Impact of immunity on mood
- Insulin, blood sugar, food and mood
- How chronic dieting silently impacts mood
- Archetypal psychology approaches to mood and depression
- The spiritual psychology of mood – the language of the soul
- Powerful and simple strategies from Yoga and Buddhism
- The hidden psychology of depression
- Importance of macro-nutrient balance and mood
- Mood disorders and the psychology of perfectionism
- Feminine and masculine differences in mood
- Influence of genetics and family lineage on mood
- Understanding mood through the life cycles
A strong immune system is both a gift and a rarity these days. When the immune system functions with efficiency, we can navigate a toxic and challenging world with greater ease. At IPE, we teach a fascinating and creative blend of Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition approaches to working with immune health. Some of the key highlights of this module are:
- Nutritional strategies for improving immune strength
- Psycho-emotional influences on immunity
- The impact of dietary beliefs on immune health
- The profound importance of the gastrointestinal immune system
- How gastrointestinal immunity is impacted by thought and emotion
- Cultural and social influences on immunity
- Immune strength as a metaphor for presence
- Psychoneuroimmunology meets Mind Body Nutrition
- Soul Psychology and immune health
- The hidden transformational messages in immune challenges
- Key strategies for working with highly sensitive clients
- Simple Mind Body Nutrition protocols for immune enhancement
- How environment impacts immunity
- Somatic and embodiment strategies for low immunity
Women, Food, and Health
The special relationship between women and food cannot be overstated. It’s beautiful, powerful and rich in complexity. For this reason, it’s high time that we elevate a woman’s connection with food to the lofty place it deserves, and learn to understand women and nutrition from a fresh perspective. This is an important theme throughout our Training. Some of the highlights from this module include:
- Genetic/evolutionary influences on women’s relationship with food
- The powerful impact of culture and media
- Masculine and feminine distinctions in stress physiology and metabolism
- Feminine sexuality and its influence on eating habits
- Women, dieting and weight
- A woman’s relationship with food through the life cycles
- Archetypal Psychology and the feminine principle
- History-taking skills for women clients
- Woman-specific listening and coaching skills
- Working with teenage girls
- Insights into bulimia
- Working with Queen and Princess distinctions
- A deeper look at women and hormones
- Creating a feminine approach to nutrition
- Embodiment practices for women
Our training is designed to give you the tools, techniques, protocols and strategies that enable you to be an effective practitioner. We teach coaching skills that truly make a difference with clients, and that get to the heart of how to successfully manage our relationship with food. Navigating eating challenges and nutritional concerns requires a specialized understanding, and solid coaching tools. We’re proud to deliver an excellent education in this realm. Some of what you’ll learn includes:
- Coaching tools for the most commonly seen eating concerns
- Strategies for working with difficult clients
- How to help clients who feel “stuck”
- Coaching skills for working with women
- Coaching skills for working with men
- Effective communication with young people
- How to use “teaching skills” in a client session
- How to create a powerful first session
- Deep listening skills
- How to inspire your client vs. how to motivate your client
- Managing client resistance
- Tools for creating client compliance
- Soft coaching skills vs. direct coaching skills
- How to convey scientific information to a client
- How to measure progress and success
Is This Training for You?[su_import_svg]/images/svg/epcc-jumps-03-is-it-for-you.svg[/su_import_svg]
Our Training is a 250+ hour, distance learning 8 month professional program that you can take from anywhere in the world. You’ll be certified as an Eating Psychology Coach with a powerful skill-set to help you work with the most common and compelling eating concerns of our times: weight, body image, overeating, emotional eating, binge eating, endless dieting, digestion, immunity, fatigue mood and more. The training is designed to help you launch an exciting new career, or to turbocharge your already existing professional practice. You’ll learn to help others by transforming your own relationship with food and body. If you’re inspired about a powerful, results driven body of work that’s far more than a health coach training, then please read on!
Is the Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training right for you?
See if any of these statements ring true:
I'm passionate about health and healing
I'd love to have a careerhelping & serving others
I want a lucrative career with felxibility and freedom
I'm excited to be part of a bigger movement in health & transformation
I prefer a learn-at-home format
I'm fascinated with cutting edge approaches to food and body challenges
I want to learn coaching skills that truly work
I want a unique certification that stands out in the marketplace
You will come away with great value for your investment and commitment. As a participant and graduate of our Professional Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training, here are some of the benefits we’re proud you’ll receive:
Practical counseling & coaching skills in Dynamic Eating Psychology™
To enable you to help people with weight loss, body image concerns, compulsive or binge eating, overeating, chronic dieting, compulsive exercising, fear of exercising, fear of food, avoidance of pleasure, nutritional extremism, self sabotaging food behaviors, self imposed dietary imbalances, nutritional apathy, stress based eating, fear of illness, and others.
Mind Body Nutrition™ strategies and education skills
To enable you to help people with digestive concerns, energy and fatigue issues, mood, depression, immune challenges, women’s health, men’s health, insulin resistance, detoxification, inflammation, cognitive function and brain health, cardiovascular function, and other nutrition-linked health conditions.
Multi-faceted coaching and counseling skills
To help you work with the life dimensions that powerfully influence all of the above-mentioned concerns. These life dimensions include relationship, work, money, sexuality, spirituality, culture, family, purpose, love and the search for meaning and happiness.
Contemplating a career in nutrition and health? Then why not consider the most unique coaching certification that focuses on nutrition AND eating psychology? We live in a time when so many of us are discovering our deep heart’s desire to do good work in the world and make a living from our earnest efforts. A new career as a Certified Eating Psychology Coach™ is a powerful way to give your greatest gifts, serve others, and have the freedom and financial stability you deserve.
We’d love for you to consider what a new career as a Certified Eating Psychology Coach can look like for you. Here are some powerful questions to ask yourself to see if this is the right choice for your needs:
- Is life calling you to be healer, a teacher, a counselor, or coach?
- Do you hold the vision that it’s possible to do good work and make good money?
- Are you attracted to the kind of work that is holistic and cutting-edge?
- Can you see yourself helping others as they move through their journey with food and body?
- Are you inspired to step out of the traditional forms of education and participate with fellow learners who share the same values as you?
- Do you believe in a vision of the world where we can truly connect with one another and reach out to those who need guidance and support with their eating struggles?
The Professional Training at the Institute is designed to take you into the future of nutritional healing, now. You’ll be at the forefront of a new movement in eating psychology that addresses all of who we are as eaters – body, mind, heart, and soul. The skills you’ll learn are unique and revolutionary and will empower you as a practitioner or teacher. You’ll come away with confidence and inspiration and we have no doubt that you’ll be thrilled with your choice.
Here are some of the many ways graduates have used thier IPE education:
Career change in less than a year and embark on a new and exciting professional journey where you can feel great about what you do
Accelerate and expand an already existing professional practice with a cutting edge set of skills
Work one-on-one in a private coaching practice while setting a time and schedule that works best for your lifestyle
Work in corporate wellness designing and teaching programs that people are hungry for and excited about
Teach small groups, classes and retreats and enjoy the benefits of this intimate and effective style of learning
Work with Digestion, Immune, Mood and Fatigue issues in a unique and innovative way that yields meaningful and lasting results
Specialize in Weight loss coaching, Emotional Eating, Overeating, Binge Eating or Chronic Dieting where you truly address the root causes of any eating concern
Own or work in a health clinic or wellness center and work with clients who are motivated and inspired
Augment your career as a fitness specialist and serve your clients in a deeper way
Create a virtual business working with clients internationally and enjoy the ease of earning an income from anywhere in the world
To enhance your success we provide a free, optional Business Module.
Some of the topics covered include:
How to get started
How to build your practice
Determining your target market
How to market and promote yourself
How to attract clients
Your program offerings
Key facts to know for website development
Using social networking
Important communication skills
To learn more about the Business Development Module, click here.
We strongly encourage you to take what you learn at the Institute and “make it your own.” We want you to take what we teach you and put your own unique and fabulous spin on it, find your own voice, and offer your special gift to the world…
Bonus Holistic Nutrition Module[su_import_svg]/images/svg/epcc-jumps-07-nutrition.svg[/su_import_svg]
Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training now includes a Bonus Holistic Nutrition Module.
Though we focus on the Psychology of Eating here at IPE, we strongly believe in the importance of good holistic nutrition. That’s why we have added as a special value for our students, a holistic nutrition course that’s suitable for those who are beginners in this field, and for those who want a solid review course. Want to start your own career in nutrition as an Eating Psychology Coach™? The bonus nutrition module has been produced in conjunction with Hawthorn University, one of the premier professional nutrition schools in the country. This module provides a holistic approach to nutrition with relevant and practical information. This optional, self-paced module is a great value for our students.
Topics in the Bonus Nutrition Module include:
Whole Foods Nutrition – including Whole Foods, Fresh Foods, Seasonal Foods, Plant Based Eating, Chemical Free & Organic, Lifestyle Factors, Irradiation & Pesticides, Water, Dietary Systems, and more
Digestive Physiology and Anatomy – including Digestive Health, Dysbiosis, Digestive Assessments, Mouth, Stomach, Small Intestines, Villi, Pancreas, Liver, Gall Bladder, Large Intestine, Colon Health, Transit Time Test, and more
Macronutrients – Proteins, Fats, and Carbohydrates – including Introduction to Macronutrients, Overview of Carbohydrates, Glucose, Fructose, Fiber, Overview of Fats, Metabolism of Fats, Intro to Amino Acids, Protein Needs, Select Amino Acids
Micronutrients – Vitamins and Minerals – including Introduction to Micronutrients, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium & Potassium, Heavy Metals, Intro to Vitamins, RDA, ODA, Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, Supplements
Fundamentals of Diet Evaluation and Planning – including Diet Plans, Food Characteristics, Nutrition Analysis, Client Diet Record, Client Intake Process
Bonus Business Coaching Module[su_import_svg]/images/svg/epcc-jumps-08-biz.svg[/su_import_svg]
Though we focus on the Psychology of Eating here at IPE, we also want to provide our students with a foundation in business practice and management. That’s why we’ve added as a special value for our students a bonus Business Development module that’s suitable for those who are just starting out their practice as an Eating Psychology Coach™, and for those who want to implement new strategies for increased success.
Some key features of the Business Development Module:
- The ABC’s of starting your own business
- Strategies for marketing and social media
- Relevant and practical information
- Optional & self paced – study in your own time
- Downloadable mp3 files and handouts to keep for life
- A great added value your Eating Psychology Coach Certification at NO additional cost
Here is some of what's included in the Business Development Module:
- Overview of Starting a Business
- Generating Your Brand “DNA”
- The Hidden Metaphysics of Business
- Your Relationship with Money
- Core Values of a Helping Professional
- Managing Inner Obstacles
- The Coaching Model
- Legal Do’s and Don’ts forCoaches
Building Your Brand and Business
- Identifying Your Ideal Client
- Defining Your Niche
- Identifying Your Target Market
- Your Unique Perfect-Client Avatar
- Understanding Your Customer Pain Point
- How to Build “Know, Like and Trust” Factors
- Creating a Community or “Tribe”
Defining Your Business Model
- What are Your Services and Programs
- Getting Clear About How You Work
- Defining Your Rates
- Offering Support in Between Sessions
- Creating Packages
- Working with a Sliding Scale
- High End Offerings
Your Client Flow
- Phone vs. Live Sessions
- Scheduling Clients
- Communicating and Interacting with Clients
- How to Create a Safe Space
- Intake Forms
- Client Contracts and Agreements
- Cancellation Policy
Setting Up Your Business
- Naming Your Business
- Understanding Professional Insurance
- Filing Systems
- The Importance of Business Banking
- Financial Record-Keeping
- Taking Payment
- Invoicing Clients
- Contact Management Systems
- Creating Your Support Team
- Backing Up Your Content
- Highlighting What Makes You Different
- Elevator Speech
- Communicating About What You Do
- How to Attract Clients
- Where to Market Yourself
- Copy for Website
- How to Build your List
- Using Social Proof
- Getting Testimonials
Building Your Website
- Website Options
- Buying a Domain Name
- Web Hosting Options
- Website Theme
- Website Outline
- Social Media Integration with Websites
Creating an Opt-in
- The Purpose of an Opt-in
- Designing an Opt-in
- Important Opt-in Pointers
Social Media Strategies for Success
- The Best Social Media for Your Business
- Understanding Facebook
- Understanding Twitter
- The Importance of LinkedIn
- Understanding Pintrest
- Using Hootsuit to Manage Social Media
- How to Create a YouTube Channel
- How to Create a Meetup Group
- How to Use Meetup to Build Tribe
- Basic, Moderate and Advanced Social Media Set Up
- Blogging Basics
- Important Pointers for Blogging
- Building Trust
- Creating the Right Newsletter
- How to Write a Great Subject Line
- Understanding Your Audience
The Flow of Information
- Understanding Copyright Law
- Internet Copyright Etiquette
Done for You Website Copy
- What is Eating Psychology Coaching
- How is My Approach Different
- What is Mind Body Nutrition
- What is Dynamic Eating Psychology
This Highly Valuable Training Includes:[su_import_svg]/images/svg/epcc-jumps-06-training.svg[/su_import_svg]
Our Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training is the most comprehensive distance learning health coach program in Dynamic Eating Psychology and Mind Body Nutrition that you can take from anywhere in the world.
We know that you want a solid value for your investment. We’re committed to giving you way more than your money’s worth, and providing you with a unique training that allows you to have the kind of lifestyle and earnings that make for a life you can truly love. The Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training gives you the tools and skills to help others in a deep and meaningful way. We’re proud of this one-of-a-kind professional offering that goes far beyond a typical health coach program.
200 Hours of Videos and Slideshows
This is the most complete, innovative and inspiring educational experience in eating psychology you can find. The Institute is the worldwide leader in combining results-oriented nutrition with a deep understanding of our fascinating relationship with food. Our curriculum is personally and professionally transformative, and our content is unparalleled in the marketplace. You’ll receive access to 7 information rich modules delivered over 8 months. Each module has introductory videos with Marc David, Founder of IPE that outline the important concepts in that module followed by 20-30 hours of narrated slide shows that dive deeper into the work. And you can access it all from anywhere in the world on your computer or mobile device.
Hundreds of Handouts
In addition to the video and audio classes, you’ll receive a powerful collection of written notes, worksheets, highlights, lessons, protocols and more that are included in easy-to-read PDF form. These handouts cover topics such as weight loss, body images, overeating, binge eating, digestion, coaching techniques, nutrition strategies, and so much more. They’re great for ongoing reference and reinforcing your learning experience. And all handouts are downloadable and yours to keep for life.
Each module includes optional exercises to help you deepen into the material. These are many of the same exercises you’ll be giving your clients. Here at the Institute, we believe strongly that doing the work to transform your own relationship with food, health and body will greatly enhance your skills and effectiveness as a practitioner. Most students report that these introspective exercises catalyze significant insights and breakthroughs in their own lives.
Live Q&A Tele-Calls with Marc David
This is a valuable and unique opportunity to interact directly with the Institute’s founder and primary teacher. Marc David is an internationally acclaimed teacher and skilled facilitator. You’ll receive insightful feedback from one of the most well-regarded and cutting edge leaders in eating psychology and nutrition. All classes are recorded for those who cannot attend live. Participate in 2 teleclasses per month – over 16 Live Tele-calls!
Bonus Business Training Module
Our bonus business module delivers the same cutting edge information that the leading business programs for coaches and entrepreneurs address today. Learn basic through advanced skills that will set you apart from the crowd with strategies for building your brand, defining your business model, creating programs, on and offline marketing, social media, and more. This Business Module is taught by Emily Rosen, Chief Operating Officer for IPE, and is a huge value for those just starting out, or for anyone looking to expand their practice or business.
Bonus Nutrition Module
Receive a solid foundation in nutrition with topics ranging from digestive physiology and anatomy to the fundamentals of whole foods nutrition and macronutrient balance. This optional, holistic, evidence based module is a great review and an excellent way to learn the basics. Our core training itself features a great amount of content in Mind Body Nutrition, functional and clinical nutrition, as well as results-oriented nutrition recommendations. We include this bonus module at no additional cost for those of you wanting a clear understanding of the nutrition fundamentals so you have the information you need to make a powerful impact with clients.
All students are welcomed to attend an optional live event for their graduating class that’s held at the end of the Training. Get inspired by IPE staff and fellow students, experience live client demos, hear new content, work in small groups, and network and celebrate with others. Marc David hosts this event along with the IPE team. You’ll have the opportunity to meet so many of your fellow students who are committed to making a real difference in the world. This is a popular and well-loved part of the training and a great way to launch into the next phase of your career!
Done-For-You Forms & Marketing Copy
We’re committed to giving you the tools to succeed! We provide you with effective marketing and website copy to help you communicate your work and your message. We’ll give you the kind of copy that’s clear, catchy, and helps tell the world exactly what you’re about. You’ll also receive essential intake questionnaires, client agreements and more to help launch or elevate your practice.
Peer Coaching Program
In this optional part of the training, we’ll match you with a fellow student so you can practice the skills you’re learning throughout the training. Each month you’ll receive topics and discussion points to explore with your peer coach. All sessions are done over phone or Skype and at your convenience. This is a great opportunity to get grounded in your educational experience, learn how to work with phone clients, and connect in a whole different way to the material.
Private Online Community
Built into the training website, we’ve created an exclusive online forum for you to engage with fellow students and IPE staff around training content. Monitored by senior IPE Staff, this is a great way to have discussions with not only the IPE team, but your colleagues from various backgrounds. We also have a private Facebook group for professional networking opportunities. These platforms allow you to dive into course content, professional development and your own relationship with food, while receiving support from peers and IPE staff.
Downloadable Digital MP3 Recordings of Every Class and Call
The Eating Psychology Coach Certification Training includes over 200 hours of information rich classes that you can watch or listen to by logging into our exclusive training portal. And because we want you to be able to return to the material for years to come, we’ve made ALL the classes available to download as audio files. You’ll be able to save them to your computer or mobile device and enjoy the material for life whenever you need a refresher or an infusion of inspiration
Eligible for Certification
All students, upon completion of the training, are eligible to be certified as an Eating Psychology Coach and receive a professional quality certificate in the mail stating their name and certification by the Institute. You’ll feel both proud and confident knowing you’ve integrated and learned a powerful body of work. Certification is not a requirement to participate in the training – some students choose to simply audit the program without any testing, but for those of you looking for a competitive edge in the Nutrition and Health industry, don’t miss this once in a life time opportunity for certification.
As you can see, this is a fantastic value, and we’re proud to provide our students with a one-of-a-kind education that empowers them both personally and professionally.[su_epcc_tuition_buttons]